This challenging year has meant our Families First (Mothers Union) haven't been able to meet. Hopefully that will be changing soon.
Families First usually meet on the first Tuesday of every month at 10.15 am at St Luke's Church, unless there is a planned outing. The meeting is open to everyone of all genders, and usually comprises a guest speaker around scrumptious cakes and biscuits (often home made).
Families First seeks to:
- To promote and support married life
- To encourage parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- To maintain a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- To promote conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- To help those whose family life has met with adversity